Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cyber Chase Hockey


A little more animation. I posted another scene from this sequence a long while back with the full intention of getting the rest of the scenes I liked up shortly. Unfortunately, I started to neglect my blog a little, and took until now to get it up. Anyway, this was a lot of fun to work on. I decided to have the big purple penguin do the dirty sloo-foot trip to the kittle penguin. Originally the big penguins foot was overlapping the little guys to really enforce the trip. In the end though, my director thought it looked a little wonky and asked for me to change it. I do wish I had a little more time for the big penguin getting scored on to have more of a thought process in his reactions, but with the timing given, and TV schedules, it wasn't something I could do. Hope you like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment