Monday, March 7, 2011

Gretel and the Witch

Back when I was in my first year of animation we had the storyboarding assignment to do a sequence from Hansel and Gretel. It was easily the best boarding assignment I did, but unfortunately, I never got my finished work back. One of my favourite parts about it was my character lineup. I really tried to give everyone a nice unique silhouette. The witch was an upside down cone with a sphere on top, Gretel was a thin almost stick like character, and Hansel was a bit of a round fellow. I really liked my Gretel and Witch designs I did for the project, and decided to re-visit them. Looking back at the image, I would like to change the witch up a little and give her back her very crooked nose, and squintier evil eyes. I'm hoping to do a skip cycle for Gretel and a walk cycle for the witch. Hope you enjoy my work!

No comments:

Post a Comment