Monday, February 16, 2015

Barbarians and Cyborg-Werewolves, Oh my!


So it has been a really, really, really long time since my last post.  And shame on me for hiding my artwork away for a year.  I was hoping that I could maintain at least a pace of one post a year, but life got pretty crazy last year and it doesn't seem like things will slow down anytime soon.  That being said, a post is long overdue, so here are a couple of Photoshop pieces I've recently done.  The barbarian up at the top is based off of an idea that I started storyboarding out a while ago.  I sat down at my computer and wanted to draw something and I thought it would be fun to re-visit my warrior, and see if I remembered how to colour stuff in photoshop.  The Cyber Wolf on the bottom was done while I had a day off from work.  Inspired by one of my favourite games of the '90's, Killer Instinct, I did it as a bit of an homage to Sabre-Wolf.  I hope you enjoy the two pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment